Podcast: Play in new window
As the author of The Mindful Millionaire, Leisa Peterson has uncovered the secret to building a life that’s filled with happiness, peace, and yes, money. And today she’s sharing some of those secrets with us. Tune in as we explore what it means to be mindful when it comes to money, and reveal how it will help you surpass your financial goals.
- Discovering what happiness means to you (and using that definition to start making positive changes)
- Why you need to explore how your money-making decisions align with your life
- Why the only way to find true peace in life is to live it according to your values, especially when it comes to money
- Are your actions aligned with what you really want?
- People vs. profit
- Why patterns of fear and scarcity could be at the heart of your money struggles (and what to do about it)
- Why you need to shift your mindset into one of abundance (and how it will have a big impact on every aspect of your life)
- Letting go of attachments and obsessions
- How to have the pricing conversation
- Why kindness always wins
- And so much more!
Leisa Peterson, CFP® is a coach, author, business growth strategist and founder of WealthClinic. She helps people elevate their financial consciousness by realizing their true value and creating financial security for themselves. Leisa shows you how to identify where you’re stuck and repeating negative patterns so you can break free of limitation and build wealth by creating a business the fulfills your fullest potential.
Mentioned in this episode:
Learn more about Leisa Peterson:
Learn more about Michael Roderick: