Podcast: Play in new window
Strategic plans lead to better results, period. And nobody knows this more than Simple Success Plans Founder and Chief Instigator, Laura Posey. Today she reveals everything she knows—from breaking down the real barriers behind procrastination to laying the groundwork for constructing a solid plan.
- How a near death experience helped Laura discover the key opportunities in her business (and life)
- The transformative power of free writing (and how to do it)
- How she became the ultimate planner (and how you can too)
- Rethinking what it means to organize your day
- The real difference between projects and goals
- How to really master the to-do list
- The most powerful things you can do in planning
- The real reasons people procrastinate
- Why we’re all dopamine junkies (and how you can harness this to get things done)
- Looking over what doesn’t have to get done
- And so much more!
Laura Posey is an internationally-recognized speaker, author and consultant. She is known as The Simple Planning Specialist for her unique ability to simply and easily laser focus her clients to get dramatic results. Her Simple Strategic Plan is used by over 2500 companies from startups to Fortune 100. She is the author of How to Plan Your Entire Year On One Sheet Of Paper, and co-author with Jack Canfield of Mastering The Art Of Success.
Mentioned in this episode:
Learn more about Laura Posey:
Learn more about Michael Roderick: