Podcast: Play in new window
As we finally begin to move into different phases throughout the country, it’s time to take a deep dive into what we think the future may actually look like—and in today’s episode, I do just that. I also reveal how I plan to prepare for these new possibilities in order to help you move forward with your careers and lives.
- Why long-term commitments will still be a challenge
- Testing price points for online experiences (and exploring them too)
- Reallocating expenses from live events to virtual ones
- The rise of visual presentation experts
- Virtual and augmented reality
- Different levels of accountability (for both companies and individuals)
- More “small ponds” being led by “big fish”
- The emergence of new technologies
- No longer being treated as “numbers” or faceless consumers
- Why growing your business or looking for work will no longer the be the same process
- And so much more!
Learn more about Michael Roderick: