Podcast: Play in new window
Taking the time to reconnect with people really goes a long way—especially as we all learn to navigate this new normal together. And reconnection is not just about business. Keeping relationships going can shape our own personal happiness too. In today’s episode, I reveal some easy ways you can make it happen.
- Why it’s essential to make your initial outreach about them (and how to do it)
- Checking in with other people to see what’s happening in their world
- What reconnecting really means
- The importance of communicating your next steps
- The pitfalls of extreme giver mode
- Reconnecting with past clients
- Exploring opportunities for collaboration
- Taking a proactive approach to making things happen
- The importance of being flexible
- Taking on challenges with calm and grace
- And so much more!
Learn more about Michael Roderick: