Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This tumultuous time has really changed the way we want to live our lives. We all need to hit the reset button so we can rethink our priorities and life choices—and now is the perfect time to do it. In today’s episode, I reveal four types of “resets” you can use to jumpstart the new and improved you.
- Reexamining your spending
- Are you able to work on your savings plan?
- Making sure you’re earning enough (and exploring new ways to generate income)
- Investing beyond money (and finding different ways to get a return)
- How to take better care of your physical (and mental) self
- Reexamining your personal beliefs
- Taking a deep look at your triggers (and changing your behavior to manage them)
- Choosing to put yourself in a better mood
- Being proactive about your mental state and coping mechanisms
- Taking a look at your physical surroundings (and figuring out how you can improve them)
- Segmenting your physical spaces
- Really thinking about soundscapes
- And so much more!
Learn more about Michael Roderick: