Podcast: Play in new window
Children, personal space, self-care—we’re juggling a lot nowadays. Luckily, there are three concepts you can put into place to help you find balance and develop new routines that work for you and your (possibly!) crowded home. Today I break them down.
- How to keep yourself moving from home
- How to reorganize your routines
- Shuffling old activities to different times of day (and how this may be surprisingly helpful)
- Reimagining your offers and services
- Coming up with offers that deal with pain points people are dealing with right now
- Discovering new boundaries and work dynamics (and how to make them manageable)
- Checking in to see if everyone is getting what they need
- And so much more!
Learn more about Michael Roderick: