Podcast: Play in new window
Sometimes we end up to committing to way too much—especially during times like these when we feel like we have more time on our hands. In today’s solo episode, I unpack several frameworks you can use to make solid decisions and better use of your time.
- Choosing which “over” you’re going to do: overextend or overdeliver
- How to figure out if you’re stretching yourself too thin
- Why you can either help a small group of people in an extraordinary way or help an extraordinary amount of people in a small way
- The OCG Framework (and how it will help you make decisions)
- Turning a coincidence into a gift for someone else
- The tyranny of default time
- Carving out reasonable time for certain conversations
- Time potency
- Making decisions on how many projects you want to take on
- And so much more!
Learn more about Michael Roderick: