Podcast: Play in new window
Once again I’m taking a look back at one of my favorite conversations! This time, I’m revisiting my chat with Ashley Feinstein Gerstley, the founder of The Fiscal Femme and the creator and author of The 30-Day Money Cleanse. Listen in as we discuss the fascinating relationship between our money and our health, how to conquer bad money habits, and a whole lot more.
- Ashley’s beginnings in the world of finance (and the startling realization she had once she left her investment banking position and started making up for lost time)
- The surprising discovery Ashley had around shame
- How The Fiscal Femme got started (and more about the person who helped Ashley start to put her ideas out into the world)
- Why it’s so important to work with a coach no matter how much you accomplish
- The shoemaker’s kid syndrome
- How to work with coaches when you’re low on money (and the free resource any entrepreneur can create for themselves)
- Why every person is struggling with money
- The trigger that caused Ashley to create her own program and the “muffin confession” that started it all
- Why you need a money tribe
- The most important thing to remember when you make a money mistake
- Ashley’s personal take on the money mindset (and how to break bad money habits)
- Letting go vs. cutting out
- The forms of self-sabotage that creep up around money and how to avoid “environmental toxins”
- How to find more meaning by spending less
- And much more!
Ashley Feinstein Gerstley is out to end inequality through financial well-being. She is a new mom, money coach, founder of the Fiscal Femme and creator of the 30-Day Money Cleanse program which has helped thousands of women cultivate harmonious relationships with money and achieve their financial goals using her fun and fresh approach that addresses both the numbers and our money mindset.
As a trusted money expert, she has been featured in Forbes, NBC, Glamour, and Business Insider, among others. Her new book, The 30-Day Money Cleanse is now available for preorder. It will help you take control of your finances, manage your spending, and de-stress your money for good.
Mentioned in this episode:
Learn more about Ashley Feinstein Gerstley:
Learn more about Michael Roderick: