Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Today’s guest is community builder and podcasting expert Jonathan Baillie Strong.
- The best strategies to get yourself in front of the right people
- How living a digital nomad lifestyle influenced Jonathan’s approach to relationships
- Developing and managing relationships while working in the startup space
- Understanding the role technology plays in relationship building and connectedness
- The unique perspective Jonathan has on meeting new people (and how you can implement it)
- How a voyage to Asia led Jonathan to become a podcasting expert
Jonathan Baillie Strong is a podcast consultant and community builder who helps empower creative entrepreneurs by giving them the processes, frameworks, and tools to execute their vision. He is also the founder of #podcasters, the largest online community for podcasters and comprehensive directory for all services related to podcasting.
Learn more about Jonathan Baillie Strong:
Learn more about Michael Schein:
Learn more about Michael Roderick: