Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Today’s guest is Teju Owoye, CEO and Founder of Sulte Group.
- How to successfully jump off the corporate ladder
- Why embracing vulnerability (and weakness) will help you succeed
- How to gain access to (almost) anyone using Gmail hacks
- The true power of humility
- How to get the right attention from industry leaders
- How Tim Ferris’ book The Four-Hour Work Week impacted Teju’s life
Teju Owoye is the Founder and CEO of Sulte Group, a digial strategy and marketing agency focused on leveraging brand ambassadors to help companies drive sales. She is also the Founder of Tusodo, the online destination for the adventurous, on-the-go woman. Tusodo connects women with products, travel tips, and insider recommendations.
Learn more about Teju Owoye:
Learn more about Michael Schein:
Learn more about Michael Roderick: